Caring for a loved one#151;whether it be an elderly parent or spouse#151;is a reality facing many working adults today. Yet, many of us lack a plan that could make this situation less stressful for all parties involved.
Author W. Neil Gallagher has twenty years experience helping people cope with these issues, and with this book, he shows you the best ways to navigate what could possibly be one of the most emotionally draining times in your life. Through a unique combination of professional and personal experiences, Gallagher reveals ways in which you can care for yourself and your loved ones, so that you can both grow old gracefully.
Along the way he also discusses:
- How to choose the right nursing home, should you decide to go that route
- How to ensure that you and your loved ones are protected financially#151;long-term care (LTC) insurance, living trusts, income annuities, offshore corporations, and more
- The physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual dynamics of aging
- The pros and cons of alternate care options#151;self-care, private pay, Medicare, and Medicaid
- How to be a good caregiver#151;valuable information you need to know, whether youre stepping into or continuing your care giving role
It might seem like a long way off, but the future is right around the corner. The Money DoctorsGuide to Taking Care of Yourself When No One Else Will can help you plan for the inevitability of caring for a loved one. After all, a well-laid-out plan puts financial and medical decisions where they belong#151;in your hands. Обо всём этом и не только в книге The Money Doctor's Guide to Taking Care of Yourself When No One Else Will (W. Neil Gallagher) скачать The Money Doctor's Guide to Taking Care of Yourself When No One Else Will, W. Neil Gallagher